June view 2009

June view 2009
View of rose and herb garden, June 2009

Small Garden Story

Over some 15 + years, I have been photographing the evolution of my small (85 x 15 foot) garden and it seems a waste not to put these records into some sort of context. Beginning here in April 2010 this Blog is intended to both act as a diary and to share past and present successes (and some failures), pleasures and disappointments with fellow garden-lovers. In due course, I intend to fill in some of the background and early days but that will have to wait until the winter months!

Monday 24 August 2015

French beans in a grow bag


Picking, pruning and training have kept me really busy over the summer but the majority of the fruit has now been consumed or turned into jam (blackcurrant this year!) and the dahlias are now well in flower (pics to follow). But one of my successes of the summer is the one Growbag in the greenhouse I planted with 6 French beans which just keep on producing beans! I shall be repeating this exercise next year.
Apologies for dearth of posts - will try harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment